9 days late and BFN!

I have always been very regular but at 6 days late I took test and BFN I don't have any symptoms of AF or being preggo. Has anyone had this happen and later got a BFP?

Mrs.Z32

Asked by Mrs.Z32 at 9:42 AM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Is it possible that you miscalculated your date of ovulation? Stress can cause ovulation to be delayed and lead to an unusually long cycle. If you are charting your temps, you can pinpoint the day of ovulation but opk's only tell you when your body "trys" to ovulate. If you don't get your period in another week, test again. At that point, if it is still negative, you may have simply not ovulated at all this cycle and it would be prudent to call your doctor. HUGS!
    Mickey37

Answer by Mickey37 at 9:55 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Hello

Well I was 4 days late and seriously thought I was pregnant!! So when I started that same night I was very upset!! Just give it time.... I had a bfn too... My doctor told me to restest in one week..but I will not have to do that now!! Good luck..I wish you the best.. believe me I HATE WAITING
    KylonsMom

Answer by KylonsMom at 1:13 PM on Nov. 26, 2008