Can you find out what your having at 15 weeks ?

I was just wondering cus I will be 15 weeks at my next appointment which is this friday I'm so anxious I don't think I could wait another 3 weeks but if I have to I guess I will :-(

alexia_09

Asked by alexia_09 at 12:53 AM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I found out around 15 weeks it really depends on your sonographer (their experience) and the baby's position. I have bought small things here and there since I found out but Im waiting till I get the go ahead to buy big things, or register.
    mommymofadi

Answer by mommymofadi at 12:59 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• usually they don't until 21wks.. are you have an ultrasound done at your appointment? You can see what they see but it is harder because your LO is so tiny!! good luck!
    Camilletnt

Answer by Camilletnt at 1:01 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Camilletnt -i found out with my daughter at 19.5 weeks and I just can't wait with this baby I wanna start buying baby clothes lol.
    alexia_09

Comment by alexia_09 (original poster) at 1:06 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Maybe you'll be lucky again. I always remind myself that they are already decided so, it's just the secret the baby has for a little while.. I was so anxious too but moreso worried about development.. it was SUCH a relief!
    Camilletnt

Answer by Camilletnt at 1:17 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Maybe but it might not be a for sure answer
    DomsMama07

Answer by DomsMama07 at 2:13 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• It is possible, but most drs. wont do it. They want to wait until 20 weeks to do an anatomy scan (which is really what that appointment is for, not to find out gender). You can usually pay to go to someone who will look for you, they have a lot of companies out there now who just do ultrasounds and they'll look for you earlier than the dr. Around here the only place I found will look as early as 17 weeks.
    Good luck!
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 4:39 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Are you going for a ultrasound, Because if you are its possiable that they might be able to tell what you are having

BUTTERFLY463

Answer by BUTTERFLY463 at 6:47 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I found out when I was 15 weeks and again to make sure at 23 weeks Haha
    enaNianza

Answer by enaNianza at 4:42 PM on Mar. 27, 2011