Little bit nervous

So, my husband and I have just moved way across the country from Hawaii to Delaware, and we have just recently decided that we want another baby, we have kicked the idea around for a while, but Im 38 now and I want another baby badly, so we decided that we are going to wait till september, enjoy the summer and then get down to baby making, im going to ease of my birth control, and see waht happenes. Heres the thing im only 38, but I have been married for 20 years my oldest ,daughter just turned 19 and my son is 15. So my kids are mostly grown and my daughter is away in NY at college. So this is really really starting over for us, I have TTC twice before with no issues, but that was many moons ago. I am getting very nervous and I am not sure why? I really need some support and advice from you other TTCer's and if anyone else has started over with adult kids or teens kid please give me some help and support here thanks so much- Lana

NaniANDpaniolo

Asked by NaniANDpaniolo at 1:29 AM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• oh my that is starting over.. I sort of did, I have a 13,10 and then a 4 and now one on the way.. Mid 30s myself. I think it's exciting.. your parenting style changes but remember.. NO SLEEP!!l lol
    Camilletnt

Answer by Camilletnt at 2:07 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I am right there with you, I am 42, I have always wanted one more child, but, I didn't want another one with my (ex)husband .. . I finally met a great guy who is 10 years younger, that is on the same page as me and we have been trying for a year... I have 17 & 15 year old daughters ... everyone tells me I am crazy... Most tell me; They can't believe I am trying due to the fact there is a high risk of down syndrome and so forth... For some reason I am not worried about it, I will be shocked if I do get pregnant, and if I do, medicine has advanced significantly since our kids were babies, that I could find out early if the baby would have a poor quality of life..

TraceyLu

Answer by TraceyLu at 3:54 PM on Mar. 25, 2011