I had miscarriage Nov 1st 2008, at almost 6 weeks. I did not have a D/C. when should I expect my next period? When should I take a pregnancy test?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Your period would be due as if the miscarriage was a period, so, 28-34 days later, depending on what is normal for you. You may not ovulate this cycle after the loss though so it could be off a little. I'm sorry for your loss, hun. I've had a few myself and it's just awful. HUGS!!
    Mickey37

Answer by Mickey37 at 9:59 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• My period was more than a week late after my miscarriage last summer. It's common for it to throw your cycle off for awhile. You just have to sort of wait and see.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 10:27 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• And I'm very sorry for your loss.
    BlueFrogMama

• Mine started almost exactly 4 weeks after the day I stopped bleeding. Not started. So about 5 weeks after my m/c started. I'm VERY sorry for your loss.
    nikincarlos

Answer by nikincarlos at 1:41 PM on Nov. 26, 2008