Can someone be my friend on here?

The people i have met so far are rude..and im debating on whether or not i just wanna just say "forget it" to this site. But i feel it could be helpful to me. I want to give it a chance. Someone help me out here lol

Mommy103110

Asked by Mommy103110 at 1:39 AM on Mar. 24, 2011 in About CafeMom

• we can be friends. lol. i haven't made any on here yet either. haha
    TiffanieK

Answer by TiffanieK at 1:41 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Count me in! send me a req.
    babysavy9

Answer by babysavy9 at 1:43 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Me too! Send me an invite.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 1:46 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• lol! Glad to hear im not the only one. I would add you...if i knew how lol! Im new to this...and there is so much going on its hard to figure it all out!
    Mommy103110

Comment by Mommy103110 (original poster) at 1:47 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• You will get the hang of it, I will send you an invite.
    babysavy9

Answer by babysavy9 at 1:48 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Cool thanks! Now is the 24 hr moms chat room the only chat room that ppl actually chat in?...i would like to meet some different ppl in a different chat but noone is in any of the ones i have looked at
    Mommy103110

Comment by Mommy103110 (original poster) at 1:51 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Welcome to cafemom :) I promise not everyone is rude. I know some days it seems everyone is pms'ing at the same time, lol Just hang in there. If you want to invite a friend, just click on their name below their answer, then when you go to their answer page just click view profile under their name, it'll take you to their profile page and you can invite as a friend. Have fun and don't be deterred.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:55 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Thank you Kathy! I appreciate you girls being so nice...
    Mommy103110

Comment by Mommy103110 (original poster) at 1:57 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Sure, anytime! Before you know it you'll be a pro! If a certain topic interests you, just click one of the tabs above and it'll take you to just those questions. Such as Parenting, all the questions in that section is about parenting etc. There are groups you can join but to be honest I don't navigate well in those, so I basically come here. It's addicting, lol
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 2:02 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Yeah...it seems like this site is all about who's a better mom and who can out argue someone else. I'm sorry you're having a rough time. We can be friends if you want.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 2:03 AM on Mar. 24, 2011