Do your kids think you're nuts?

my 3 year old thinks im straight up, text book, crazy. she tell's me this. haha. i admit i do weird things but i thought she would think it's normal for me to act like a psycho at this early in life. haha

TiffanieK

Asked by TiffanieK at 1:44 AM on Mar. 24, 2011 in General Parenting

• yep, and I'm okay with that. I grew up in a very serious house and I love how silly we can all be in my home. Lets be honest, we are all a little bonkers, just some of us are better at hiding it.
    XXX
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 1:50 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• yes.. my kids think I am nuts.. and my teenager well she thinks I am clueless now... so, it happens!
    Camilletnt

Answer by Camilletnt at 1:51 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• My 3 year old tells me I'm just a big silly. lol I love it!
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 2:11 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Yep I am completely nuts, to them!
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 2:28 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• o ya my son tells me at night i love you, your beautiful, momma, your crazy and he laughs and kisses me and knocks out
    Snavarro08

Answer by Snavarro08 at 6:15 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Of course they do! lol They think I'm a fun crazy momma though, so it's all good :)
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:55 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• My now 41 year old thinks I'm the oddest parent in the world.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:40 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• at the playground I am usually the only one screaming and chasing my kid around like a lunatic and climbing under stuff. My son says I am silly but he laughs and by the end of our play session I have usually got three kids of the "normal" parents who want to be in on the fun as Mom stares at me in disgust, because she won't get off her but. Now is the time to teach the art of self expression.
    hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 2:37 PM on Mar. 24, 2011