What would you do if.....

your husband kept denying you sex and every time you ask he gives a BS excuse on why it cant happen...would you just satisfy yourself and be done with it or wait till he's ready...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• do it myself and make him watch, even iof I had to cuff him to the chair
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:01 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Find a way to get him to agree to go to a dr.Sometimes it's a health related problem and he may be too embarassed to admit it.
    ginny326

Answer by ginny326 at 2:02 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I would talk to him. there hast obe a underlining issues as to why he isn't intersted
    KittyTussand

Answer by KittyTussand at 2:07 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• First I'd say something to him of course. If that doesn't change it then do what someone mentioned earlier and pleasure yourself. I wouldn't say make him watch you, but sort of poke fun at him or tease him by showing him a toy you just bought or letting him know that you have or you plan on being sexual with yourself. If he's like my man, his response will be "ooh I wanna see that" which is followed by a, "can I join?" Lol Good luck.(:
    DulcePuraVida

Answer by DulcePuraVida at 2:23 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• depends on my level of..... desire, if you will. lol. I would also try to find out what's wrong..
    Camilletnt

Answer by Camilletnt at 2:01 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• LMAO @ Michigan_Mom74! I LOVE your thinking!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:03 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• welcomeanytime........anytime........

Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:19 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Well my husband has never denied me. But I would start touching myself in front of him to make him want me. If that did not work I guess I would just enjoy myself anyways.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 2:22 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I'd do what ever it takes. Could he be having an affair is the reason why he is denying you sex?
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 3:50 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• My hubby has been less frequent also. He says "you can't have too much of a good thing". What BS! So now I withold oral on him. It used to be a lil every time now it's once a month. He caught on recently and asked y. I told him the same thing he told me "you can't have too much of a good thing". So may be use my tactic and then feed him some of the BS excuses he has given you. Always pleasure yourself with or without him.
    KoolMom617

Answer by KoolMom617 at 8:28 AM on Mar. 24, 2011