How Do I Know When my period is coming? adult content

Last year, December 25, 2010 I had a miscarriage (Merry Christmas right?) I was 7 weeks along. Before I had gotten pregnant, I had irregular periods that came every 3 months, Since about five days after the miscarriage I've been having sex every single day--literally. Most days I have sex multiple times in one day. Well it's been about 3 months now..well tomorrow will make it 3, since the miscarriage and I still haven't gotten a period and I'm still not pregnant. If I were ovulating I would for sure be pregnant by now because like I said, I have sex every single day. Anyone know what's going on? Should I worry or just keep doing what I've beend oing? (Also, I don't have sex all the time for the sole purpose of baby making...I just have a naturally high sex drive lol).

DulcePuraVida

Asked by DulcePuraVida at 2:20 AM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Well nature would say you should have had your period by now. Are you 100% sure you don't have an ectopic pregnancy? That can get false negative readings on pregnancy tests and could be the reason why you're not having a period.

I'd go into the doctor and see what's up if I were you.

GL
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 2:23 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I took an hpt last week and it was negative. I thought for sure it would be positive because all the symptons are there. Everything that I didn't catch onto last time is all there. (I didn't know I was pregnant last time until I was in the emergency room miscarrying).
    DulcePuraVida

Comment by DulcePuraVida (original poster) at 2:28 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• If you are pregnant and are having an ectopic pregnancy your test will come up as negative. Ectopic pregnancies CAN kill you. I suggest going to the doctor.

GL
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 2:36 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• PP has a point. If you have symptoms and no period you should bring it to a doctors attention quickly. An ectopic pregnancy can make you infertile and if your tube bursts you could bleed to death before you really know what is happening. My first miscarriage saved my life. It was fraternal twins. The egg that implanted properly miscarried but since my HCG levels weren't dropping they did some searching and found the other egg in my tube. Very scary.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 4:20 AM on Mar. 24, 2011