Does your SO or family think your nuts for watching the Golden Girls?

smileI love that show and I still watch it as much as I can! I have watched it since I was 15! My DH says a 23 year old shouldn't be watching that show it should only be for Grandmas!! I THINK NOT!!

momavanessa

Asked by momavanessa at 2:28 AM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Entertainment

• LOL!!!! for real? My SO complains at times about the things I watch on TV too! I have tried to explain to him that TV is for entertainment mainly, as well as learning about current events. My SO is a news junkie, he reads the newspaper cover to cover every single day and than comes home from work and watches news tv all night and puts me down because I enjoy sitcoms (like GG, which has always been hilarious... there is a reason they are still running the show after all these years after all). It's not like I spend all day watching stupid sitcoms, I LOVE Discovery channel and Health shit too But he hates those channels too, the news and history channel are all he is interested in, which are not really helpful to people in day to day life. I love to learn about real things.......like people, and places, and health disorders! Tell him to fuck off!!
    Christina K.

Answer by Christina K. at 2:37 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• i luv and still watch that show from time to time. its hard to believe only one surviving cast member left. i luv that show.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 2:42 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• LOL I love that show. I watch cartoons alone too. My 18 year old thought it was weird that I bought "How to train your dragon" and it was for ME
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 7:01 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Me and my daughter watch it together :-) She's my future little Dorothy
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 2:30 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Ha I love it too.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 2:54 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I love watching the Golden Girls too! "Thank you for being a frienddddd.......!" No you're not weird... I'd be saying to my SO `Hey I don't make fun of you for being a news geek..' or maybe I would to give him a taste of what you put up with... :) anyway keep on watching whatever you want.. they are your eyeballs.. lol
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 7:17 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• The Golden GIrls are Intertaining, adorable and funny, they make you smile... The news on the other hand is depressing, negative and stresses you out.. I love the Golden Girls! The news?....... Not so much.
    MoneyGirl-Mom

Answer by MoneyGirl-Mom at 7:40 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• i love the goldne girls and my dh likes to watch it with me lmao
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:44 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• golden oopsie! :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:45 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I love the Golden Girls!! Honey you are not alone!
    AmandaV.

Answer by AmandaV. at 12:40 PM on Mar. 25, 2011