Why are some women so thirsty? adult content

Ok Ladies, I'm not trying to pump up my husband, but this is something that bugs the hell out of me. We have a great marriage and we just moved to a D.C. area Military post. When we go out near home. Women stare at him and try to get his attention. I mean really! he is out with is wife and kid??? I watch him and he doesn't even notice.. He's the type that's attractive but doesn't know he is. When did women become so disrespectful? I mean he with his family. I was talking to a friend, and she was telling me in this area. There are 10 women to one man. Funny thing is when we go out to the suburbs it doesn't happen? Anyone deal with this kind of thing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Just be happy he is all yours. Flaunt him proudly. And show him you love him every day.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 3:01 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Some men are not like your husband some men go after the thirties! Plus your around a military base what do you expect, they are tryna marry a military man for money and benefits!
    prissysayshi

Answer by prissysayshi at 3:12 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Hmmm. really????
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 3:18 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Women are ruthless sometimes. Glad your husband doesnt notice :)
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 7:42 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Some women are just like that they don't care about what you do as long as they get what they want. My husband gets told all the time he looks like Brad pasiley. We have had people who hve come up to him in the store and asked for an autograph. He makes a joke out of it. But I have loss friends because they have tried to cross that line. Some women just can't understand some men really are just a one woman guy.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 9:47 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Well they say women always tend to go for a man when he is with his wife or know he is married.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 3:56 PM on Mar. 24, 2011