Sripper mom.

I'm the mommy of a 3 year old little girl. i'm a single mom but a live with my mom. i do not drink, i do not smoke, i do not do any sort of drugs. i cuss often but try not to around my daughter. i spend most of my time reading outside while my little girl plays with her puppy. i'm coaching her 3k-5k soccer team at a church. i'm in the pre-nursing program right now in college. my goal is to be a doctor. i have a 4.0 and a life scholarship. i do not go to bars/clubs if not working. im not really a people person, so i don't go out with friends. my daughter and i shop a lot, we enjoy the life style my income allows. we live in a nice neighborhood where most of the people are 50+. what is your HONEST opinion of me? i'm not looking for approval, i'm just very curious. i am not going to make this anonymous because i am not ashamed of what i do. how do you feel about that?

TiffanieK

Asked by TiffanieK at 2:47 AM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Money & Work

• I would NEVER degrade myself like that. Sorry.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 2:51 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I was a stripper for a year while I was trying to get my life back together when my dh left. The hours are great when you have a kid and so is the pay. Being a stripper does not mean anything on your ability to raise and love your child.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 2:53 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• i believe degrading yourself would be to depend on someone else for everything. many women will actually stay in bad relationships because they aren't independent. i like how my job allows me to take care of myself and be dependent on only me.
    TiffanieK

Comment by TiffanieK (original poster) at 2:54 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I don't see a problem with it, but I personally wouldn't/couldn't ever do it.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 2:56 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• i didn't think i would be able to either. to this day i still won't wear daisy dukes and i will purposely leave my house looking like a train wreck so guys won't hit on me. i've always been like that. hahah
    TiffanieK

Comment by TiffanieK (original poster) at 2:59 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I personally wouldnt do it. I wouldnt want my daughters to do it either. I dont really know you that well to base an opinion on stuff you just typed but we definatley wouldnt be friends if I knew you.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 3:00 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I do not quite understand????? Did u mean to type "Stripper"?.......if so, how do you have time to that and go to school AND spend time with your daughter? i am just curious. I am not judging whatsoever, I am not a very social person myself and do not have many friends. But my best friend put herself through school working at strip clubs, and she made VERY good money! I was her roomate when she was working the clubs in my city, and would go and hang out there with heron my days off and after I got off work. I am bi-sexual, so it was as much for my benefit as it was for hers (females cannot come into the clubs unless accompanied by a man, unless of course they know someone who works there). I miss those days actually!! I do not think any less or even more of you if that is what u do to make money to support your child and to put yourself through school, it's nothing new to me! I have seen it done respectfully by many women!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 3:03 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• so the only bad qualities in my personality that i wrote were that i curse and im not good with people. you would dislike someone for their job? that is perfectly legal. i find that extremely interesting. do you also disapprove of actresses that do pretend sex scenes? they're usually topless (in front of the cast and crew even if you can't see it on the t.v.) and moving up and down with her underwear still intact on a male actor. nearly every actress has done a sex scene. do you refrain from t.v. because you don't think you could be "friends" with these women?
    TiffanieK

Comment by TiffanieK (original poster) at 3:05 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• truthteller, to answer your question of how i make time for everything. i only work 2 days a week, friday and saturday. this brings in about $2,000 a week. i don't have school on either of those days. so during the week, only school occupies my job. that would be nearly the same time away from home as a regular working mom i suppose. and then i'm home for the rest of the day and i'm home all sunday. and yes, i ment to type stripper. haha
    TiffanieK

Comment by TiffanieK (original poster) at 3:08 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Not to mention they are getting payed to act naked or pretend to have sex just like strippers. And whole world gets to pay $9 a ticket to see it. Or $19.99 for the dvd. Haha!
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 3:11 AM on Mar. 24, 2011