Im I being insecure/dumb/stupid?

So I just started going out with a guy that Ive been knowing thru my whole hs years, he's had been trying to go out with me, well I ended up pregnant... Yet he still wanted me after he found out I left lazy, no job, dirty mouth baby daddy. Anyways.. My bf is in college 2 hours away and has a fb he chats with girls and I dnt mind (kinda) Well for the second time he told me he had to go to sleep bc of a major test but then I see him on fb 20 mins. later.. wth!? I letted him knw about it, and he said Im sorry but I cnt concentrate when I talk to you and Im in the library its so easy to get on fb bc my hw is so boring... I mean I know this guy accepted me with a kid, but honestly I feel so stupid! I dont know if I should just avoid him, and let him live his life, I know he really likes me but tht really sucked. :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:40 AM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• That's messed up. I would just quit while I was ahead.
    Liblib430

Answer by Liblib430 at 3:58 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• bump

AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 4:29 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• You should just stop talking or contacting him. do your own thing. Let him cantact you. See if he really cares.

Answer by louise2 at 5:36 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• See how long it takes to make him miss you.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 6:34 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Just take it slow and see what happens. You said you just started dating him. it takes time to see if someone can be trusted. Take a deep breath. Do things that make you happy, keep on with your life, and see if anything develops. GL
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:38 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• He is in college. At this point he should be having "light" relationships. He should not be involved in a relationship with a woman/girl? with your type of responsibilities anyway. If I was that boys mother, I'd be having a serious talk with him. He should be focused on getting through school and then getting his career going and then maybe thinking about taking on a more serious relationship. Sounds like you're being insecure because you did it in the wrong order.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:42 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• He shouldn't have lied to you, but at the same time, are you demanding a lot of his free time on the phone? If you are, try to stop. If you're not, then just tell him that you understand he has things to do and that you would really appreciate it if he would stop lying to you and just be honest that he needs to go study, or needs some down time for himself, or whatever. If he continues to do this after you've done that, then I'd consider it to be a real problem.

However, I also have to say that you really shouldn't worry too much about him - worry more about being a mom. You don't need a man to be a good mom. Focus on that, and let the man part happen when it happens.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 7:06 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I'd wait it out, let him come to you. If it's meant to be, it will be =]
    jspenny2705

Answer by jspenny2705 at 8:30 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• let him be, if i was you. he is two hours away, so i'm assuming you don't see much of each other. start doing things you like to do with friends or family and get out. if he was really into you he would let you know and not lie to you about going to bed early. if he isn't ready to be with you because you have a child then he should say so, don't pretend. you dont need that, you are a single mom now and you can't have those kind of things going on especially when you have a child now.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 1:00 PM on Mar. 24, 2011