What are unusual pregnancy symptoms?

This is my second pregnancy, my first pregnancy I didnt experiance much signs or syptoms besides sore breast.
An I would like to know if any other woman out there has or had "unusual" an "embarrassing" signs and symptoms. Im experiancing odd things, and I would like to compair with others :)

babe2B

Asked by babe2B at 4:31 AM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• This is my first pregnancy and I'm not sure about odd pregnancy symptoms. The only symptoms I'm having is I am sick 24/7 everyday. I even got medicine for it and still sick. Its horrible.
    Liblib430

Answer by Liblib430 at 4:38 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• mines is really really bad sickness for 9 month , weight loss yes that's right loss , dizziness when i stand up no energy tired all the time , weakness ,anemia , being really emotional , loss of appetite and not wanting to drink and i normally love my food

feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 4:40 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I had REALLY, REALLY bad gas pains. I was literally doubled over with gas pains even after taking simethicone pills, for about a week non-stop! My SO's mother jokingly said to me "are you pregnant?" one day, to which I replied "I sure as fuck hope not" because the last thing I EVER wanted in my entire lifetime was a child!!! Turned out after taking an at home test a couple days later which was positive and than going to the clinic a couple days after that, that that was exactly what I was unfortunately at the time!! But , I kept my baby against my own wishes because I was "in love" and fell in love with my baby boy at the first sight of him!!!! So it turned out all good!!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 4:53 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Gas.. I got the walking toots.. I just wanted to sit down and die at times haha. being super hungry and not being able to eat a bite because I feel full as soon as the food was ready, like the smell filled me up. morning sickness and being dizzy or not able to stand for more than 5 minutes.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:34 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• My vision changed, and I had terrible edema starting at 5 mos, where it felt I was standing on pins and needles if I stood still for more than 5 mins.

At 33 weeks, I was suffering from neck pain, fast weight gain, and by the time I got in to see my doctor, I was seeing flashing lights. I was diagnosed with severe preeclampsia.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 10:35 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• i had a lot of weight loss instead of gain and it turned out i was diagnosed with gestational diabetes..i still havent been gaining much weight ive only gained about 8 pounds this whole pregnancy
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 12:17 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Tender breast, Nashua and vomiting'' morning sickness'', dizziness, cramping spotting, etc, etc

BUTTERFLY463

Answer by BUTTERFLY463 at 6:31 PM on Mar. 24, 2011