Is it ok to use the new Green Works cleaners if pregnant?

Ok I am pregnant again and I know you aren't suppose to use regular cleaners but what about the Green Works since it is plant based. It does still have a strong smell to it I can't stand even before I was pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i use it, i was using all normal cleaners and i got really sick so i switched thinking that if its natural then it cant hurt. i havent had any illnesses or anything and my mommy reccomended it for me (shes a cleaning lady)
    if your worried you can also make your own cleaners like organically using vinegar and i think its lemon juice and water.
    kahmommy

Answer by kahmommy at 9:59 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• You can use it, but if you can't stand the smell, stick to baking soda and vinegar.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I use it... but not in a small area where the fumes can't excape
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 11:51 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• You can use most cleaners while pregnant, you just need to (as you always should!) make sure it's in a well ventilated area.
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 2:06 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Just like these ladies have said, just use any cleaners in a well ventilated area. Make sure you keep the door open and use any windows and fans to your advantage. I switched to Green Works and Seventh Generation when I got pregnant, and if nothing else, I felt better about it.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:45 PM on Nov. 26, 2008