33 weeks pregnant and pain and pressure around bikini line area?

It hurts to walk especially when i first get out of bed, its horrible and at night when i flip from left to right or vice versa it hurts aswell, anytime i try to spread my legs like to get dressed it hurts. I told my dr and they think im having contractions and they hook me up to a machine and nothing, i know its not contractions, i didnt have this problem with my 1st pregnancy at all, any one have an idea as to what this could be?

Snavarro08

Asked by Snavarro08 at 5:53 AM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• my midwife told me that this means baby is just pinching a nerve and to stay off my feet if i can or take a bath (the buoyancy will readjust baby for you)
    ilovemymonsterr

Answer by ilovemymonsterr at 6:23 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• my daughter is traverse (sideways) and she is about 2 weeks bigger than wat she is suppose to be would that be part of the problem
    Snavarro08

Comment by Snavarro08 (original poster) at 6:33 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Im xperiencing the very same as you,and im only 20 weeks pregnant now, i was told that it could be the size of the baby aswell, and that she's to low down under....what i normaly do is take a hot bath and lay on my back with my feet up..and it realy works for me,i sometimes also get very worried when i xperience that..and normaly have pains that lasts for hours...
    dienkies22

Answer by dienkies22 at 7:59 AM on Mar. 24, 2011