Which pregnancy was harder for you?

I'm finding that this second pregnancy is SUPER WORSE than my first. My first pregnancy was a breeze. With this one I'm ready to kill myself.

So which pregnancy was hardest for you and what did you have?

*Second pregnancy harder and I'm having a boy.

prissysayshi

Asked by prissysayshi at 6:09 AM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• My first pregnancy was the worst as far as morning sickness and being uncomfortable goes. But...labor with my 2nd was way harder than with my 1st or 3rd babies. I was in labor with my 1st for only 5 hours, My 2nd for 27 hours and my 3rd only 9 hours!!
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 6:12 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Oh and I have 3 Girls :)
    L0vingMy3Girls

• my 1st was easy no problems and i was preggos with a boy, now this is my second adn im having a girl,i would swell in the afternoon with my 1st but with this one i wake up with numb and swollen hands dr said it carpel tunnel, and im having bad pains around bikini line for 3 weeks now tha it hurts to walk ive have uti for most of this pregnancy. but i know in the end it will all be worth it
    Snavarro08

Answer by Snavarro08 at 6:19 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• my first was worse, and i have both boys.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 6:22 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• My first pregnancy was the worst and I have 2 boys and 1 girl. I never really had morning sickness with any of them, although with my first I developed high blood presure. As far as labor goes all of mine were pretty easy, first was 5 hours second was 2 hours and third was 6 hours. The third one was the hardest because the second one was so easy and I got mad at the doctor, also they took her 2 weeks early because of what happened with my second one and I don't think she was really ready to come out yet.

Good Luck and remember you might get more tired now because you have a little one that you are already taking care of.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:02 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I have 2 boys. My second was harder. Not because of sickness or anything though but because the drs unnecessarily scared the crap out of me and told me my son woud most likely have a chromosomal (downs sydrome) problem. He didn't.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 7:18 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• My 1st & last were the worst. I had morning sickness worse with both of them, and honestly with the 5th child I was so ready for my pregnancy to be over I was willing to do whatever the doctor told me to make it happen. I got my tubes tied after that.

Answer by gemgem at 7:44 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I have only been pregnant once and it was a boy...and it was a breeze ! The best experiance of my life :) I cant wait to TTC # 2 ! Good luck sweetheart !
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 8:08 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• It's a toss-up between the pregnancy that ended at 17 weeks and the one that ended at 6 weeks as a ruptured ectopic pregnancy. Both pregnancies for my two boys were walks in the park compared to those.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 8:29 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Mine got progressively worse each time I got pregnant. Number 5 was my last, but I would have had at least one more if pregnancy weren't so bad!

Answer by missanc at 8:37 AM on Mar. 24, 2011