How many of us are work from home moms and what's the work like?

Hmm... though I've a job in hand but was thinking on to earn extra income on the weekends. I don't want to invest in any products. If something is related with net then nothing like it....

AnuMeha

Asked by AnuMeha at 7:30 AM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Money & Work

• i love working online.. i help moms find jobs and home businesses that fit their needs and it great..i set my own hours and get to sit and listen to music most the time
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 11:07 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Sorry, related with net?

I have a direct sales business. Not all companies get you to invest in product, for instance, I use things that I have for myself plus products I have received for free from the company or my upline. I understand that concern though because my previous company had me buying a lot. It was implied that I wasn't serious about my business if I wasn't my very best customer and that meant a lot of money spent and precious little earned.

My business gets me out socializing, I can set my hours, I'm earning money and developing skills. It's all good.

Best of luck finding something that suits you. :)
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 7:52 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I have my own photography business. I do indoor and outdoor photography for landscape, portraits, weddings and so on. Because I give such a broad range of options I stay pretty busy. Its a lot of work but I love it. It is my passion along with writing
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 8:31 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Im in Real Estate. Business is BOOMING. Yea you have to go to school for it but it's a short schooling.I Dont do pyramid schemes direct sales, same as a pyramid scheme in my book. Yes I have to leave the house to do showings, go to closings, but when a 2 hour trip will net you 20K plus on a commission you leave the house. Its great being my own boss. But my kids are adults out on their own. Its easy for me, and beats the hell out of working for someone else.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:34 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I do career and job search coaching

I also do freelance bookkeeping and business organization, along with medical billing and small business marketing.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:48 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I work from home and I LOVE it! I have the best of both worlds!!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:19 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I am employed by a local company (i key their data entry) and they allow me to work from home-- I love it!! I can be home with the kids and still have money coming in.
    Anonymous

• I own my own business and help people who are in need of health benefits and other money saving plans. There is nothing wrong with selling a product, but personally it just was not for me. But I love working from home so I can be there for my son and also contribute financially to my family!
    vgriffinmama

Answer by vgriffinmama at 1:50 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I work from home as a Rep with Juice Plus. Loving it and making money.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 4:47 PM on Mar. 27, 2011