Kisses

my FIL is constantly in my sons face and kissing him like all the time. I don't know why but it pisses me off to the point that I want to punch him. Anyone else ever get this? It's like get out of his face already and what if you have some sick germs??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:45 AM on Mar. 24, 2011 in General Parenting

• Hey only a grandpa loving his grandchild. Don't make fuss out of this..........
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 9:08 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Wow, some complain there kids are not loved by grandparents and then you come here to complain he is kissing him too much?? wow just wow!

Answer by older at 8:47 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• My mother hugs and kisses my boys on the face all the time. I like that she's showing them love and attention. Doesn't bother me.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 8:50 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• How old is you son? I can see if it's a newborn, they have sensitive skin. Facial hair is irritating to it too. But a older child, I see no problem with it. Most kind and caring grandparents can not resist their grandchildren.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 8:51 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• lol, I actually feel your pain. I felt this way with my EX MIL , but it was because I didn't like her all that much to begin with. It seemed she knew how to take care of my son better than I did. But it does not bother me w/current IL
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 9:07 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• count your blessings, that he has a loving and wonderful grandfathr... try to look at the positive instead of the negative! If everyone tried to see the good in things, this world would be allot less miserale!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 9:32 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Eh, there are worse things in the world than kisses. lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:36 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• hes only a month old, hates facial hair and has the most sensitive skin. also hes not vaccinated
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:39 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Tell FIL exactly what you just said in your comment minus the hates facial hair.
    KoolMom617

Answer by KoolMom617 at 12:50 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• thanks. finally someone who responds not like an a***. geeze people
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:04 PM on Mar. 24, 2011