Soooo. I finally DID it!

Got up the nerve to ask my uncle who owns his own jewlery business to do some of his mailings and things at home. their business is crzy busy and they do mailings to promote sales and give birthday deals his wife and my granny do most of this and from time to time I pick some up. I could us the extra $$ and have the time and need a project badly and my granny has bone cancer and cant do all she did before. His response was will do and there is a mailinng going out for the Mother's Day season... and I am hoping for at least one or 2 more before! Keep you fingers crossed for me! This is turning out to be my year! I asked a few friends about babysitting if they needed someone and my calander is booming! and I have a friend of my sons that I will be watching 5 days a week in the summer adding about $125 a week to my budget! And I will have 2 for the week of Mothers day which will total about an extra $200 that week!

rebeccadac

Asked by rebeccadac at 8:49 AM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Money & Work

• Good for you! Hope everything works out for you. I'm a SAHM who earns extra income by cleaning my FIL (he refuses to let me do it for free). I occasionally babysit and I'm also a eBay seller. Any thing helps!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 8:54 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• YAY!
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 8:57 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Nice. It all helps, great job!
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:02 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• So nice to hear something positive this morning! Good for you!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:37 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Great! Once you have completed a couple, you should market your services to other small businesses!!

Answer by rkoloms at 9:46 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Wow what a good idea! Good luck!
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 2:58 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• That is awesome!! I think very highly of go-getters such as yourself! Keep up the good work!!

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 9:40 PM on Mar. 24, 2011