What's for supper?!?

last night i asked my bf what sounded good for supper and he reply was "doesnt matter to me your the one pregnant what do you want?" then we went back and forth for about 5 minutes trying to decidewhat to do for supper does your bf/hubby ever do this to you? does it annoy you?

goobersmom713

Asked by goobersmom713 at 9:08 AM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Food & Drink

• he always says "I don't care" so thats when I try to think up something that I know he will think is gross and throw it out as a suggestion and when he says no I say well I thought you didn't care?
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 9:18 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Yeah sometimes. But I'm the one who usually makes dinner so I try and decide unless I am having a blah dont want to cook day.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 5:58 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Nope I make a menu for 2 weeks. If he doesn't like something then I take it off but once the menu is made it's made. He likes it that way.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 9:31 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Well it's Thursday, so PIZZA.....
    Jaime F.

Answer by Jaime F. at 9:37 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• If hubs says he wants something specific it is because he is craving it. I will try to fix that if we have it. Usually he goes with what I have planned.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 9:39 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• No help on the other stuff, but I'm going to make some slap that's fairly normal for our "ethnic" background but everyone else says it sounds disgusting.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Slop, not slap...
    Anonymous

• I have no idea. Hubby does the cooking.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 9:58 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• yes all the time and it drives me crazy (though I'm not prego atm). So once a week it's his turn. I don't care what he decides, but he has to make the choice. Fridays are his day to pick what's for dinner. He is supposed to be working 4-10 hr shifts and have Fridays off and Fridays are my long day at work, so he has to do dinner. I don't care if he decideds to order a pizza, but he has to choose. If he chooses something to cook I will still help him make it (he is a very good cook too), but he has to have the idea. This week we've all been sick so my plans went out the window.
    NHRachel

Answer by NHRachel at 10:24 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Thursday is taco night at my house. I get groceries every two weeks, I ask if he has any suggestions when I am making my list.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 10:38 AM on Mar. 24, 2011