Ok I just have to ask?

do you think I am pretty? my hubby told me he thought about cheatting on me the other day I was like for real he was like I did not do it I was just thinking about it she asked and I thought about it and told her no. so know I feel like I am ugly and not worth anything the only thing that keeps me going is my baby girls they are my life. Sorry I am just haveing a really bad day. so I just want to know what you think

stormey_wagner

Asked by stormey_wagner at 9:12 AM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• Well, I think you are pretty! I wish I could pull off the hairstyle you have...
    Perhaps this situation has nothing to do with how attractive your husband finds you, but rather how attractive he perceives himself to be?
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:14 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I think your DH is an idiot...no offense. He is stupid if he cheats on you.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 9:15 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I don't think you are ugly. I guess randomly sexy yourself up just for him so he cant deny you are his hot woman and has that thought in his head anytime anyone ever asks that question again.. and slug him for even thinking about it gosh, men *insert eye roll here*
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:16 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• You are hot! Your dh is being a jerk.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 9:17 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Agree with tiddliwinks

Did you know that Halli Berry is single? Men are fickle (and crazy)
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 9:31 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I think you're gorgeous.

Honestly, the cheating would have had NOTHING to do with you...it would have everything to do with your partner's lack of respect for you, your commitment to each other, and your family.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:38 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Yes you are pretty and NEVER doubt your beauty based on what ANY guy thinks. But there are lots of pretty girls in the world and you shouldn't have to worry about your hubby taking up with ANY of them. Perhaps you should wait a little while and then "flip the script" on him. Fix yourself up really HOT one day and then tell him how some attractive police officer pulled you over and even though you were speeding, he winked and gave you a warning! HA! Serves him right!
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 9:41 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• You've got a beautiful oval face, perfect skin, and rockin hair. Guys don't cheat because of "attractiveness" - they cheat for excitement in a new relationship or to just get their rocks off without hassle. I also have to say this - if your man was offered sex, he'd be REALLY weird if he didn't at least think about it. But then he came home and confided in you - why? because he loves you and is committed (at least that is what it looks like from my perspective). Did he use the most tact he could? No, but I wouldn't take this as him rejecting you, I would see this as him actively committing to you. Take a deep breath and make a nice dinner for the two of you to share as a "date night".
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 9:45 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• You're cute, and your husband is an ass!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• You are beautiful! Your DH is a dolt- and I'd tell him so if I knew him. lol Did you tell him how that made you feel? Maybe he thinks you should be proud of him for *not* cheating on you and fawn over him about it or something. Who knows? At any rate, know that you are a beautiful person, and you deserve better treatment than that.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:55 AM on Mar. 24, 2011