What does this sound like? Maybe TMI

My period came 4 days late. I usually get it every 27 days, it came on day 32. It was very lightly spotting, only when I wiped. Day 33, it was heavier but only enough for 1-2 pads the entire day. Day 34, brown spotting when I wiped. Ever since then i've had more discharge than normal and it's tinged with a little bit of blood. It's been like that for going on 3 days today.

I also still have my pre-period nausea, headaches, cravings, fatigue and moodiness. The only thing I lost with the bleeding is my breast tenderness?

I have no infections or STDs. What could this be? This was not a normal period.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• have you taken a pregnancy test? You can still bleed and have a period when pregnant. Take a test first thing in the morning cause its more concentrated . Good luck !
    Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 at 9:43 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• You could be pregnant or you could have just had an anovulatory month where you didn't ovulate but your uterine lining is full so you have a light 'period' rather than a normal one.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:44 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I took a test on cycle day 29 at the doctor (routine) and it was negative. Haven't taken one since but I will take one first thing in the morning. Thank you ladies.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:50 AM on Mar. 24, 2011