Im Pregnant and nervous.....

Hey about a few weeks ago i posted a question on here could i be pregnant after my early misscarriage at ab 5 weeks a month and a half ago, january 17 to be exact. On Feb 14th i started becoming sexually active again on march 5th i took a test and it came back negative but just this pass saturday march 19 i got a big FAT POSITIVE im wondering how many weeks could i be im thinking ab a month but im no sure bc i never got a period since my misscarriage ... but goinby march 5th when he test came back negative and now its positive i counted and thats 3 weeks go... can anybody help.... i go to the dr next thursday and hopefully the doctors can tell me how far along i am.. ive been drinking lots of water and trying not to stress... i kno i got pregnant fast right after my misscarriage so im nervous and scared and pray everything goes well with this one...

sweetytweety001

Asked by sweetytweety001 at 9:14 AM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i would let them judge and try not to worry..
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:26 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I wouldn't stress for now. We are talking about a difference of one week, so not much you do for yourself and the baby will change based on the date for now. When you go in they will probably give you an ultrasound to see how far along you are, and then they will give you a due date.

Best of luck mama! Congrats!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:36 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• pregnant bellyYeah dont stress out, I would just be happy ! Start taking vitamins now and drink orange juice everyday a couple times a day and dont do strenious workouts. Also your body could just have the hormones in it from the last pregnancy, but since you said you got a negative a few weeks ago...not sure thats it. Congrats ! And if you smoke you need to stop right now. Congrats mommmy

Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 at 9:38 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• no its positive i went to the doctor last week and peed in a cup they confirmed it for me and told me to come back next thursday and thank you ill try not to stress
    sweetytweety001

Comment by sweetytweety001 (original poster) at 9:41 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• good luck!
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 10:26 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• This happened to me. The doctors will do an ultrasound to figure out how far along you are and they will do bloodwork. By the time the my ob did my ultrasound I was already 12 weeks! A week farther along than I thought I was. Meaning I got pregnant within the week after I miscarried. I am now soon to be 15 weeks :) just take your prenatals and and eat healthy and you will find out soon. Congrats to you!!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 11:35 AM on Mar. 24, 2011