If you so cheated

and asked for a second chance would you give it to him? What would you need to move on if you do? im asking because my bf has taken back hers 3 times now and i was wondering why? and when is it enough for a woman to walk away?

whitenena

Asked by whitenena at 9:26 AM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• maybe she feels that even though he cheats that is the best she can do as far as having a man. my ex cheated the first time i forgave him, but later found out he was still cheating so i filed for divorce. you can't live like that, you will be miserable and always asking where he is at, who is he with, checking the phone calls or whatever. why would anyone want to live like that.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 12:50 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• It is different for each person. You will never understand unless you are in their shoes.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 9:27 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I wouldn't I seen my mother go thru that and that won't be me.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 9:27 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• if i had cheated and wanted him back or if he cheated and wanted me back? either way I wouldn't.. I am so scared of all the STD's going around right now and the thought of running into the person i either cheated with or was cheated on with while out would just cause too much stress to me.. no thanks!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:28 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• if my dh cheated on me, i wouldn't take him back...there wold be no way i could ever trust him again
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:36 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• honestly? yea. to me sex is just sex. i know its supposed to be oh so sacred (pffft) but its not to me. i mean it feels better with my s/o but i love sex all around. its the only time i can really be me and lose control u know? so sex is kinda important to me. no one understands LOL but if my husband cheated i'd take him back. i dont think i'd ever leave him in the first place. when it actually MEANS something. like in the heart. thats a problem.
    Liebevoll_mami

Answer by Liebevoll_mami at 9:36 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I agree with josiesmommy on this one. I could never trust him again, and without it there wouldn't be much of a relationship to save.
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 9:49 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Maybe once could be justified (not for me) but 3 times - would never happen in this world for me. Trust has to be gone and without trust the relationship is doomed.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:56 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• No way! We havea great marriage and one of the reasons we do if because of trust! Without it you have nothing solid!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 10:35 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Well, since I believe in the sanctity of marriage and all that, it would be hard for me just to say, "It's over, we're getting a divorce." or whatever. I'd have to work on it. I know I could get past it, but if it became a pattern, more than once, then I would have a very hard time reconciling with my DH, as much as I love him.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 11:11 AM on Mar. 24, 2011