28 weeks and i think i dropped?!?

should i be worried that im 28 weeks and i feel like i have dropped alot? i go to the doctors tomorrow should i call sooner im also nesting already. ive also have contractions

goobersmom713

Asked by goobersmom713 at 9:27 AM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would just wait till your appointment tomorrow, unless you start bleeding, contracting more than usual (braxton hicks) and if your water breaks then go to L&D but i think that you should be ok. The nesting thing is totally normal at this stage. You only have about 10 weeks left so i think thats normal. But if you feel that anything is wrong or feel like you should be seen sooner than tomorrow for your appointment then i would def call and see if they can squeeze you in today. Good luck mama and congrats on the baby :)
    Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 at 9:32 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• It's highly unlikley your baby dropped. Contractions are normal as well. Your baby is probably just growing. Unless your water breaks, or you are bleeding, or in huge amounts of pain, I would just wait. I didn't have a nesting stage, I did it all the time.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:00 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• i would at least call your doctors office and tell them whatd going on and see what they tell you! Good Luck
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 10:24 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• my best friend nested almost the entire pregnancy with both of her daughters so i dont think that has anything to do with it...i think you should call and tell them you are feeling like the baby dropped so they have a heads up for your appt tomorrow but i wouldnt do anything else unless they say so or if you feel pain and are bleeding
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 11:38 AM on Mar. 24, 2011