Isnt this normal?

to feel like you're with someone who is everything you want...but have a feeling something is missing, you just dont know what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• sure.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:13 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• possibly.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:15 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I dont know, it wouldn't be normal for me. My husband is perfect for me. While I would LOVE for him to be a clean freak, I wouldn't want to be with someone else. Most of the time, the grass ISN"T greener on the other side!
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 10:21 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Yes, it's normal but hopefully you are not of the mind set that your husband "completes you" or that he is responsible for your happiness and fulfillment. Now, if you are thinking of straying, I'd suggest you'd scrutinize what it is you aren't getting out of your relationship that would suggest to you that you might have to turn to someone else to find it. Remember, the answer isn't to run away but to deal with the issue(s). If you're simply unhappy with some other aspect of your life, CHANGE IT! You are your own person and not fused to your husband; that's not what a marriage is.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• well, i was told i was everything he wanted...any man would want me and be lucky to have me...but somethings missing and he's not sure what it is. he has feelings for me, but this early on they arent strong enough to continue?? wtf? he has major commitment issues that hes aware of btw...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:32 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• What's missing is in HIM. You already nailed it. Commitment issues.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:01 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• so that doesnt mean we arent right for eachother, he just needs to get his act together and stop being scared??
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:03 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• how does he know he will find anyone "better"? how does he know it may SEEM better, but really shes a liar or a cheater, etc? it doesnt make sense why he's found a good thing and is scared of it...he says he just knows im not the one, i asked how he knows so early into it, and he says he doesnt know, just trust him. again, the last part sounds like hes talking himself out of it b/c of his commitment issues...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:05 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• bump
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:28 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• "Something is missing" is man-code for "I'm sad about not having a variety of skank hoes to nail, even though the probability of a load of skank hoes wanting to jump my bones is next to nothing seeing as I am about as self-aware as a sack of hamsters."
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:46 AM on Mar. 24, 2011