What should I do for our anniversary?

We don't have much money to spend on each other, its our 9 year anniversary and we have been together 14 years ... we have a 3 year old son together.. we usually do our favorite dinner and get a bottle of champagne or something ...its on a thursday so we won't be going out but I just don't want it to go by like just another day either.. any suggestions?

maxsmom11807

Asked by maxsmom11807 at 10:15 AM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• This year we were in the same boat on valentines day. I made a special dinner (beef burgnion) bought a bottle of wine then made the house look like a french resturant. Since we do Valentines day as a family my DS and I were waiting for DH when he got home in our best dress up clothes. Oh and don't forget the music to set the theme. Happy anniversary by the way!
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 10:25 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Make a special dinner, rent a movie and spend time together after your 3 year old goes to bed.
    Or you can wait until the weekend and go out for lunch/dinner and have someone watch your son!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 10:18 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I have no great ideas, but I hope it's very, very happy!
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 6:22 PM on Mar. 24, 2011