What is your favorite thing about being a mom?

StacN8

Asked by StacN8 at 10:19 AM on Mar. 24, 2011 in General Parenting

• Knowing that my DS is a product of the love my DH and I have for each other.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 10:21 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Knowing what love at first sight is and being able to see that beautiful smile and know its mine and part of me.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:24 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• that's a tough one today...i was sleeping soundly (spring break) when my ds decided to wake up two hours earlier than normal..he's bouncing off the walls because i told him we'd go into Memphis today to visit the Planetarium. he spilled his entire bowl of cereal all over the breakfast-area floor, down the wall of the bar, etc...
    ..i'm just not in the mood today. but my ds is still my ds, he still thinks i'm awesome even though i yelled at the spilled cereal..i guess that's the best part..my ds still loves me even when i get ugly.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:26 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• what does ds mean? But my favorite thing about being a mom is having the joy of taking care of my son and seeing his smile every day and making him laugh. Also, waking up with him every morning! I love that part :)
    urbuttacup88

Answer by urbuttacup88 at 10:29 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• That hopefully I will have someone to take care of me in my old age.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:30 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I can put 3 more good people in this world.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 10:31 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• The unconditional love.

CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 10:39 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Urbuttacup- ds means darling son :) my favorite thing about being a mama is the unconditional love they have for me and that I have for them. I just love to wake up to my babies and have them tell me I love you and goodmorning and their beautiful smiles always light up my day. Children are such a blessing and I would never change becoming a mother, it truly is one of the best things that has ever happened to me!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 10:50 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Some days I wish my name was anything but mommy lol. I love the complete trust children have in their mommy's in their eyes we're perfect :)
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 11:11 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• When I'm told by doctors, friends, family or passerbys how polite, respectful, or intelligent my kids are. I feel like all those reminders of cover your mouth, wash your hands, say excuse me, etc. were all well worth it. I'm a proud mama.
    KoolMom617

Answer by KoolMom617 at 12:45 PM on Mar. 24, 2011