How to get my 9 month old son to stop crying when he's at daycare?

My son goes to daycare from 10-7 while i work Monday-Friday. His father is no longer around so when he's not at daycare he's with me or my aunts and grandmother. He's been going to this daycare for a month now and the staff says he still has fits of crying once i leave. Is there anything i could tell them to do so he won't cry or will he just eventually stop?

LuvMommysBabies

Asked by LuvMommysBabies at 10:46 AM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• take him a half hour early and sit with hime to ease the seperation anxiety and if that doesnt work ask them if you can send his favorite toy to distract him as you ease out
    EricaLaShay1025

Answer by EricaLaShay1025 at 10:52 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I know its hard but he will get used to it. Does he enjoy the rest of the day there?
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 10:54 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• How long is he crying after you leave? If it's just a few minutes, most kids do that, and they eventually outgrow it.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 11:06 AM on Mar. 24, 2011