Let's dream!

What would you do with 304 million??? (Well about 175 after taxes)

JenzAmomOf2

Asked by JenzAmomOf2 at 10:55 AM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• ONLY 175 after tax IF you take a lump sum of $$. Your better off taking the payments over time though. Id start some trusts for kids and family, a college scholarship for poor people and a homeless to work shelter and program for them to get em lifted up in the world.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:58 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Wouldn't that be nice, I would pay off all my bills, buy a house where i want to be not here in Wisconsin, I would help out my family and my husbands family, and i would open a business for me and my husband, make sure to put money back for the kids to go to college and to help set them up when they are older. and help out some homeless people and people struggling to pay some bills.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 11:03 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I want to go into a grocery store, and meet with the manager and tell him for an hour in the morning i want to pay for everyones groceries,, they wont know until they are rung up, and the cashier says its free! And simply ask them to pay it forward, do something nice for someone else that day.
    JenzAmomOf2

Comment by JenzAmomOf2 (original poster) at 11:12 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• thats awesome JEN!!!
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 11:19 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Thank you thank you, thats just 1 of my many fun filled ideas for when i hit the big one..lol
    JenzAmomOf2

Comment by JenzAmomOf2 (original poster) at 11:21 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• My husband and I talk about this often! After we pay off all our bills, put money away for retirement, and our daughters collage education, we would go around just meeting people and if we met someone we thought deserved it we would do he same for them, give them enough to pay off their debt and send their kids to school. We would also do the same for our family. We would also donate a good sum of it to St. Judes Childrens Hospital.
    Anon344

Answer by Anon344 at 11:51 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Help the kids in Haiti and Japan. Put in an inground pool.
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 5:30 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Hide money in random places! I do it occasionally with small stuff, but if I had that much i'd like tape 100 bills under resturant tables and mail it out randomly to people in the phone book
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 6:06 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I would buy a house for myself and for my husband LOL.. New cars for each of us and then put money in acount for each of my kids for college. The rest live on it.
    butterflies78

Answer by butterflies78 at 8:31 PM on Mar. 24, 2011