Where did you meet your Husband?

Jaime F.

Asked by Jaime F. at 10:58 AM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• highschool, my junior year and his senior year, about 9 years ago =)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:59 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• We met in high school. Funny story about the night we started dating, though. LOL. We got snowed in together another friend's house (we were over to play D&D LMAO!) We all fell asleep on the floor together. Jonathan and I fell asleep next to each other and woke up holding hands.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:02 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Outside a bar! Him and his friends gave me and my friends a ride home after our friend left us. They took us to a party instead. Fun night.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 11:04 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• 7th grade math class
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:05 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I had a wedding to go to that I didn't want to go to alone. Everyone I asked was busy that weekend so my sister set me up on a blind date with one of her co-workers. That was over 20 years and 3 kids ago.
    JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 11:05 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• While in high school I took my friend to cross country practice and met my husband at their practices.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 11:06 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• College. We had a class together, but he introduced himself at the library.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 11:06 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• In high school. He was a senior and I was a sophomore.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 11:06 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• At first online. We lived near each other and both were with other people. We had similar friends in common. We were friends for quite awhile and I never thought of dating him even after my ex and me split. I always sang his praises and said what a great guy he was and how whoever ended up with him would be so lucky. I didnt know it would be me lol.

Answer by gemgem at 11:07 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• At my neighbors house.  He was with a friend of hers who came by one morning while we were having coffee.  I took it as a good sign that he saw me in my pajamas without make-up and hair sticking up all over the place, and still asked me out :)

CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 11:08 AM on Mar. 24, 2011