Dream Question??? adult content

After years of cutting off a friend of my DH's we decided we would let him back in. But told him to leave his drama at home bc we weren't having it in ours. Anyway a little background Dh's friend (I will call him Sam) I do not like and haven't since day one. When Dh and I first got together Sam treated me like DH belonged to him and I was the other woman. I never really said anything to DH bc he has been friends with Sam since childhood. And I am not one to make anyone choose. Needless to say Sam and I didn't really like each other but were always civil. A long time ago I had a dream about Sam that we were having sex and it creeped the shit out of me. I am sorry but this guy made my skin crawl so the idea having sex with him makes me sick to my stomach.

So fast forward to now, like I said Sam has been out of the picture for many years (DH's choice not mine). Last weekend after much conversation and ground rules he is back. And of course on best behavior for now. Last night I dreamed about Sam again....it kind of went like he told me he had been waiting a long time for the chance to be with me. and we had sex. And the weirdest part is that in the dream my DH sent him in the room to be with me. If anyone has any insight please let me know.

JrSmOm2005

Asked by JrSmOm2005 at 10:59 AM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• Your sub conscious is projecting, perhaps thinking your hubby is worried you may cheat with Sam. I wouldnt worry about it, dreams are just dreams and DO NOT always reflect true feelings.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:09 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• IDk my interpretation of the dream is that your hubby is not protecting you from this guy, he is actually purposely putting you in danger of him. Maybe subconsciously you fear that man, and don't trust your dh to keep you safe? It's your house to, I would say no. IF you have kids make sure this man is NEVER alone with them. I am a little psychic and am getting child molester vibes. Is this man a huge pervert?
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 12:48 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• It's representing that you feel like your hubby "presented" his friend in your life again.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 1:44 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I had a dream like that when I started a new job. It's not that I was turned on by the man, just curious about his frame of mind. I just laughed off the dream to myself, thinking it was directly from Satan, to trip me up. It didn't. But a few years later, in a new office, I enacted the dream with my husband on a weekend day when no one else was in the office, after my husband had done some repair work for us.
    CoffeeWriter

Answer by CoffeeWriter at 1:51 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• JackieGirl---- Don't think he is a Molester. He and I just don't see eye to eye on how to live your life. When DH and I were dating he did everything he could to cause trouble for us. He has been out of our life for about 2 years. I am about forgiveness and don't care of enough about him to hold a grudge. But I will always be wary of him when he is around me. AND HE WILL NEVER BE ALONE EVER WITH MY CHILDREN. If he comes near my kids he will feel whats its like to be beat the crap out of by a woman instead of the other way around for once.
    JrSmOm2005

Comment by JrSmOm2005 (original poster) at 9:30 AM on Mar. 25, 2011