First loose tooth

How old were your kids when the lost their first tooth? Mine DS is 6 and still doesn't have a loose tooth.

yesmaam

Asked by yesmaam at 11:03 AM on Mar. 24, 2011 in General Parenting

• Mine was an older 5 when he lost his, but I know my niece didn't lose her first till she was 7. I wouldn't worry about it yet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Mine were between 5-6. My dd lost her first tooth when she started Kindergarten this year. She was 5. That is about when the other 4 also lost theirs.

Answer by gemgem at 11:05 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• My daughter got like 4 lose teeth all of a sudden, when she turned 7. it took 4 months for the first one to come out. But because of double tooth growth, we just had the next 2 pulled at the dentist. I too was thinking there was something wrong with her when her 5yr old cousin started losing teeth left & right.
    isaboo22

Answer by isaboo22 at 11:05 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• my son is 5 1/2 years old and has already lost two of them with two more lower ones loose also. The dentist said its pretty fast but normal and there is nothing wrong with his teeth.
    Wiccangirl24

Answer by Wiccangirl24 at 11:10 AM on Mar. 24, 2011