Easy Recipes

I need some recipes that I can make ahead and freeze. I am having surgery done on April 15th and know that I won't feel like cooking for a few days afterward. Any ideas and recipes would be great. Thanks

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 11:18 AM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I guess there is not many cooks here huh,,lol You could make lasagna roll-ups and freeze them with some meatballs or sausage. You could make lemon chicken or garlic/herb chicken, any variety, by using boneless chicken breast and putting it in a ziplock with the flavor you want and freezing that, this way you can throw it on a forman grill and done in minutes. Meatloaf, mix up, freeze and pop in oven. umm if ithink of more i will let you know. Good luck!
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 11:38 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Prepare taco meat, stir in 2 cans of Campbells cheddar cheese or a small block of velveeta, add 2 cups of milk, corn, two cans of rotel, and bake together in a casserole on 350 for 20-25min. You can put into tupperware and freeze, when you're ready to serve, defrost, and heat in the microwave, serve with tortillas or corn chips! Good with chicken as well, enchilada sauce, try it!! It's a family favorite.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 11:59 AM on Mar. 24, 2011