I need a physical pick-me-up...HELP?

I have been up since 3am with a 4-mo-old baby. My eyes are so heavy and I have a LONG work day ahead of me. Coffee doesn't work, soda doesn't work for me either, not 5-hour energy, no Vivarin. Any other ideas?

Jeannie721

Asked by Jeannie721 at 11:19 AM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Put something in your tummy and take a vitamin B complex. Keep sipping on water through out the day. Hope you get a good nights sleep tonight :)
    jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 11:36 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Is there any possible way to sneak in a short nap? Sometimes when I am tired like what you are describing, I can lay down and semi-doze off for 20 - 40 minutes and it makes a world of difference when I wake up. Not that I feel GREAT, but it at least is enough to help me make it through the rest of the day.
    Sorry you're tired and I hope you have a better night tonight!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 11:38 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I second the b-complex vitamins!! If you can take one of those, and eat something high in folate, you'll notice a difference almost immediately!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 11:44 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Try taking a walk if possible. Getting some blood to your muscles may help. Even 5 minutes when you really need it can make a difference. If you sit for work, get up at least once an hour and get moving. Good luck today!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:42 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• omg just know that you are half way done hang in there
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 1:16 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Hope you found something
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 11:17 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Take a daily vitamin....since I started them, I find I have much more energy.
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 9:54 AM on Mar. 27, 2011