What can I do with my kids today?

We are so bored! lol

Kword

Asked by Kword at 11:21 AM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My favorite thing to do with my son when I am lost for things to do is to build a fort with pillows couch cushions chairs and sheets, I let him have a snack or lunch in there, and when he was younger he would knock it down and drive me nuts but the fun of making a new space together and hiding alone is lots of fun and stirs up the day. We have also done some pretty amazing things decorating cardboard boxes and turning them into garages, houses and so on. The idea of coloring something that isn't flat is intriguing and its amazing what they come up with.
    hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 12:22 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• My daughter and I were bored yesterday so we went to the library and hung out. We had lots of fun.
    Bears.Mommy

Answer by Bears.Mommy at 11:22 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• That would be fun with my 3 year old. I guess I should have also mentioned that I also have an almost 2 year old ...who is very destructive. I've tried taking them both to the library. lol.... didn't work so well. hahaha. We want to start going during story time on Wednesdays, though. :)
    Kword

Comment by Kword (original poster) at 11:25 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Those are great ideas. :) Thanks.
    Kword

Comment by Kword (original poster) at 1:41 PM on Mar. 24, 2011