Do you ever have trouble?

thinking of questions to ask on here?

or are thinking of a question and then when you get a chance to post you forget what you wanted to ask??

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 11:22 AM on Mar. 24, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I don't ask questions everyday. I used to try to but could not think of things to ask. lol
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 11:42 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Well I have had pop ups of cafemom's page showing up after I close the page. Sometimes it happens 2-3 times after I close the page.
    And then there is when my McAfee comes on reporting that it stopped the attempt of our information being taken when I come on cafemom at times. But our security thing also blocked our new printer from printing at one point, so I think it is just a clitch.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 11:26 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• idaspida?????--your response doesn't make sense to what I am asking. I was asking if anyone had trouble thinking of questions to ask on here
    Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 11:28 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• sure.. but sometime during the day I will have some random question or that darn 3am question and ask it once i remember
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:44 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I can rarely think of questions to ask and seldom do ask any.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:01 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I do! lol Then I'll come up with what I think is an AWESOME question while I'm away from the computer and either forget it by the time I get back home or I'll ask it and no one will respond lol...so much for my awesome question lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:09 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Yes, but there are questions that come up all the time I could ask on here. I just forget them. lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 12:12 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I am not a fan of the whole "game" that was made in answers due to the "point" system so if I don't have a question or I can't think of a question, I don't ask one!
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 2:39 PM on Mar. 24, 2011