DS will only eat meat???

Ok so a few things have been happening lately. First from day one my kido has eaten everything but potatoes and squash. He will eat all his veggies, grains, fruits and meats. Now suddenly he will only eat bread if it is whole grain ( not complaining there) and has peanutbutter on it. Also for the past 5 days he won't eat anything else if meat is offered. He picks out the meat and then throws the rest on the floor. If meat isn't offered then he takes a couple bites of ie apple, carrots, etc and then feeds it to the dog. All these things used to be his favorites! At lunch today I made him make and cheese, brauts, and broccoli. Usually he scarfs this down and asks for more because he doesn't get the boxed mac very offten. he ate the braut then nothing else. IDk what to do? I've tried not giving him the meat until he eats the other food but he crys until he gets it.

Liamsmom09

Asked by Liamsmom09 at 11:25 AM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• He's a toddler, and toddlers go through picky eating stages. Just roll with it and keep giving him fruits and veggies until he "grows out of it" which could be tomorrow.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 11:28 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I would give in too, I'm terrible lol But it's the cries until he gets it thing he knows is coming.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 11:27 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I figure if I give in at least I know he is eatting something.
    Liamsmom09

Comment by Liamsmom09 (original poster) at 11:29 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Give him all the meat he wants, in a few days he won't be able to stand the sight of it and move on to something else, my toddler is like that.
    alemlovo

Answer by alemlovo at 1:04 PM on Mar. 24, 2011