What is your favorite book/movie?

and why?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 11:26 AM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Entertainment

• I love the Laura Ingalls Wilder books. Movies would have to be either Lonesome Dove or The Blindside.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 11:40 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I Love the book and movie of LITTLE WOMEN. It is just so down to earth about the way families were there for each other and being close and at a time of despair back in those days and neighbors helping when they are needed. The family of 4 girls doing everything helping their mother while their father is at war. That is the way families should be today just like the way the Ingalls lived in their series. and I like all the LOVES movies
    mlgrob57

Answer by mlgrob57 at 12:30 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I guess I have to say the two books about sisters and sisters in spirit that I read first and then saw the movie versions--"Practical Magic" and "Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisters" (?) I shared both books with my blood sisters.
    CoffeeWriter

Answer by CoffeeWriter at 1:35 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Anne of Green Gables is a great read and the movie is really well done and closely follows the book. To Kill a Mockingbird is another one that comes to mind.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 2:31 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• the notebook...its so romantic
    Mami9674

Answer by Mami9674 at 3:28 PM on Mar. 24, 2011