What is the craziest dream you ever had while pregnant?

Had the weirdest dream last night! I dreamt that I delivered a baby boy at 17 weeks and he had gotten out of the hospital before me. My friend had offered to take care of him for me until I was able to come home. When I got to her house I was angry and upset that she had been giving him bottles because I planned on breastfeeding. I tried and tried to get him to latch, but he just wanted nothing to do with it, he only wanted the bottle. I woke up sobbing! It took me a minute to realize it was just a dream, lol. What was your craziest dream?

amber1330

Asked by amber1330 at 11:49 AM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• omg that i delivered and then i walked into this room where the babies were and they put them in gift bags and they put mine in a gift bag and i left. i also had a weird dream where i thought i was pregnant but i actually wasn't, then i woke up and realized "yeah i'm still pregnant"
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 11:53 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I always have crazy dreams before the test turns out positive. Dreams about dogs having kittens or dogs having puppies that hate other dogs.. A baby appearing in the grocery cart and calling me Mommy. just crazy weird stuff
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:53 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• In the beginning of my first pregnancy, I had a lot of bleeding, was on restricted activity, and was really worried. I had a dream that I was walking in a dimly lit parking lot, and I saw something glowing on the other side of a car. I walked around a car to see an angel in a nurses office, sitting on a chair, and smiling at me. The angel said, " Don't worry. She's fine. She's just fine. She's been waiting such a long time to be with you."
    Lo an behold, the bleeding stopped, and I later found out I was having a girl. My daughter is like an old soul in a little body . . . so complex.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 11:55 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Imaginationmama- that is so precious!!
    amber1330

Comment by amber1330 (original poster) at 11:57 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I have terrible nightmares when I am pregnant. Each and every pregnancy.

With my first I dreamed that I was in the frozen food section of meijer, and where they have all the vacuum sealed little chickens, they were babies instead. Some of them were still moving in the packages, and I started frantically opening them to save these babies. Some survived, some were dying in my arms. I kept asking strangers to go grab me blankets and help me save these babies, but people just kept looking at me like I was crazy. A manager came over and told me I was going to have to pay for "all that" so I was trying to think about how much money I had. It was awful.

This time I have had dreams that my 2 year old fell off a bridge and I had my newborn in a moby wrap on me that I was trying to get undone so I could go in to save her, and nobody would help. They just watched my little girl.

HORRIBLE NIGHTMARES!! I can't wait to deliver.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:14 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I had a dream that I was 40 weeks and went into the hospital to have my baby by c section like normal. Everything goes smoothly and I'm on the table. They take the baby out and they put him on me ( friend and mother are there in the room with me) so I panic and I tell the doctors to take him off of me and they are looking at me like what the hell? I'm like please please get him off of me, so they take him off of me and my friend takes him. I look over to my friend and say is he ugly and my friend looks at me and gives me this look like how horrible of a question. I woke up in a complete panic and didn't go back to sleep until the next day. I felt so bad :(
    prissysayshi

Answer by prissysayshi at 12:29 PM on Mar. 24, 2011