Pregnant??? HELP

ok so i took two pregnancy test the other day {and they wernt the most expenive pregnancy test}..but they both came out positive...i havent gotten my period, my back and my stomach were hurting a little yesturday kinda like when i get my period.. but im spotting..what does this mean?..does it mean my period is trying to come on and that im really not preggo..or what..

Mami9674

Asked by Mami9674 at 11:59 AM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You could just be spotting, some is normal during pregnancy. But if it worries you call your doctor. You'll get to know him/her very well over the next 9 months anyway.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 12:00 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• You're pregnant. Call the doctor and tell him what you wrote here.
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 12:01 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• If two tests were positive you should call your gynecologist or other medical provider. You may be having what is called implantation bleeding (where the embryo attaches itself to the uterine lining)
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 12:01 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I bleed everyday of my pregnancy. Looks like your going to be a Mommy!!
    Nickcole23

Answer by Nickcole23 at 12:05 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Sometimes women do spot a little....your ok!
    sabianmom

Answer by sabianmom at 12:05 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I started spotting and it turned out to be a miscarriage. I dont care what anyone says about how they spotted I would go see a doctor very soon!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:07 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I would go to the doctor and get checked out, if 2 test came out positive your probably pregnant, but you need to make sure that everything is okay,,,TMI, but is the spotting bright red, or dark?
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:08 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• light red, pink almost..and its ok were all women here..:}
    Mami9674

Comment by Mami9674 (original poster) at 12:19 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Could be implantation bleeding.
    Samanthamommy

Answer by Samanthamommy at 12:46 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• It is possible that you are just spotting, that happened to me a few weeks ago, I went to the ER thinking I was having a miscarriage and found the baby sitting right on my cervix.

It could just be spotting, it could be implantation bleeding, and it could be a very early miscarriage. You should call your doctor and see when they want to see you.

Good luck!
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 4:37 PM on Mar. 24, 2011