Disney World

Have you been?
I'm going to take my 2 year old DD for the first time, I'm super excited. I've never been either.

She's crazy about Mickey Mouse.

Chloesmom1126

Asked by Chloesmom1126 at 12:13 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Travel

• I have been and I LOVE it. I could live at Disney World and be oh-so-happy. (c: I'm sure you and your daughter will have a great time.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:14 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Sadly I have not been either, lol.  My sister use to work there though and I'll tell you this story she told me.  First off, she says that it's seriously a magical place and there is no proper way of explaining it, you just have to be there.  There was a family there, the little girl lost her bear.  The staff sent the bear on the rides and took pictures of it and everything!  Then they mailed the bear to her.  With a note saying that he was sad to be lost but had a great time and to not worry.  So freaking awesome!

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 12:15 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• No, I have not been. But I am going to Disneyland and California Adventure this April1. My siblings are going as well. And my DD is doing her best in school so she can earn spending money to have for Disneyland.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 12:15 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Hubby and I went for our 20th anniversary 2 years ago. We've gone with the children twice and I went once when I was younger.

Have fun!!!
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 12:16 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Your little one is gonna LOVE Disney then. Your going to HATE how expensive everything is. They will charge you $5 for an .89 bottle of water, $8+ for a cheese burger, 6 bucks for a juice box. It's highway robbery. Pack a lunch and cooler if shelling out 80 for 3 people to eat lunch bugs you.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:16 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• You will LOVE it its a total blast! Do the pass things for the rides that have them, where you go get a ticket and come back at a certain time, its a MUCH shorter line. Have fun : )
    Rosesandlilys

Answer by Rosesandlilys at 12:19 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• disney is so much fun. Who all will enjoy it. The shops, the rides. Some of our favorites are its a small world, the pooh ride, the tiki room, the jungle cruise. If go to other one of them they have shops outside of the main park and cheaper to buy surnviors from. Try to bring in snacks since food costs alot there.. Plenty of film for photo. The afternoon parades and the fireworks shows at night are great. Either bring a stoller or get one there so have something for when she needs a break or even a nap. You all will have fun and I sure wish I could tag along.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 12:40 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• We live nearby, so we go a couple times a year. You guys are going to love it! Bring a stroller, pack a lunch, and take lots of pictures.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 1:06 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• i haven't been there in 3 years. we would go in the summer which is bad because the temp's outside were over 95 degrees and the beaches the same with the humidity made it over 100 degrees. but i do luv going there. i'm sure its pricey now.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 3:52 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• It's fun, but watch out for the rainy season! :-)
    arpkdmom

Answer by arpkdmom at 5:59 PM on Mar. 24, 2011