What did you have for breakfast this morning that was surprisingly better than any other morning?

I had a milk shake, (I'm pregnant and was craving it) and it was soooooooo good! I had some toast with my breakfast this morning (bacon & egg omelet and hash brown) man that toast almost sent me to the moon. Don't know what was different this morning but that toast and milk shake did it for me.

What did you have that was surprisingly yummy this morning?

prissysayshi

Asked by prissysayshi at 12:16 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Must have had a wonderful evening prior to that. Hence the elated feeling continued... :-)
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 12:18 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• My toddler had caramelized apples Yum
    MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 12:20 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I eat breakfast very late because the mornings are so crazy, I don't usually get around to feeding myself until I'm getting the kids their lunch, which they eat fairly early....today the kids made homemade pizza for their lunch, I had some of that for my "breakfast". It was surprisingly fabulous considering the chefs are 6 and 4 =)
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:20 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• A chili cheese dog with mozzarella cheese. I normally have more breakfast-y foods but just wasn't feeling it today.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:29 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• DD and I had chicken and stars soup with oyster crackers. Got a little chilly this morning so I figured it would be nice to eat something hot.
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 12:32 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I had a hot link sandwich this morning....it was SO freaking good...I wanted something spicy and ever since getting pregnant I can't stand eggs (which is why no omelet) but man that hot link sandwich really hit the spot! lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:44 PM on Mar. 24, 2011