Is there a baby sling/carrier that has legs, to set the baby/carrier down without lying them on the floor?

This is a repeat question, sorry for the previous spelling and grammar mistakes. I heard there was a new sling/carrier with legs to allow a mom to set the baby in the carrier on the ground without laying the baby on the floor. I know there are alot of moms out there that have never dropped their babies in a toilet (thanks for that confirmation, whew), but as a very petite woman with an average sized baby on a sling in a restroom it does become a challenge.

I tried finding www.kariescocoons.com, but it was not a valid link.

Thanks for all fot he responses!

Donna

djkqaz

Asked by djkqaz at 10:34 AM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Ooooohhhh.... LEGS!! That makes WAY more sense! Lol... Sorry, still can't help you out.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 10:37 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• LOL, I can't believe that none of us could figure out that you meant LEGS! Anyway, I know the Baby Bjorn has a cover you can get that goes over the legs, otherwise I haven't really seen any...
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 11:14 AM on Nov. 26, 2008