BBT Chart Question *BBT Chart Pic Included*

My last period was March 7 well then I stared having light pink and dark brown spotting from March 17-22. So everyone on here said I must have ovulated on CD 12, well i never got a positive ovulation test. So this morning I took an OPK and it was positive so here's an updated pic on my BBT chart and tell me what you think, are my hormones outta whack, implantation,ovulation, or pregnancy?

bellaambru90

Asked by bellaambru90 at 12:22 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• It does not look like you've ovulated yet. Your temps haven't stayed high long enough to indicate ovulation. Since you just got a positive OPK, that means you should ovulate in the next day or two. Act like you're fertile now, and keep looking for elevated temps in the next few days. 3 days in a row of higher temps indicates ovulation on the day before the first higher temp.

The up-and-down pattern of your temps could be out-of-whack hormones, but it's not uncommon for temps in the follicular phase to be less of a straight line. The big thing to look for is a sustained upward shift. For instance, I know I've ovulated when I my temps stay above 97.0 for more than 3 days, but I still have days before ovulation when it's higher. Charting is all about patterns.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 12:08 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• pregnant bellylooks pregnant to me :D CONGRATS MOMMY!

kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 12:26 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I agree! Time to make a Doctor's appointment. Congrats!!!
    Anon344

Answer by Anon344 at 12:37 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• If that is an Ovulation Predictor rather than a pregnancy test, based upon your chart, I would say that either you took your temps after moving around too much or that your hormones are out of whack this month.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:45 PM on Mar. 24, 2011