Funny..

Ok so my daughter is 5 years old and she's the loudest and naughtiest of all my 9 kids. So today she wanted to prank me and she switched the sugar with the salt (classic).

So when I tasted my coffee she started laughing and I knew she did it. I was furious because she was grounded for glueing her dad's slippers together resulting to him falling down.

So I started yelling and she was still laughing. I was screaming "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!"

So my smart 5-year-old looks at me and says: "Mom, I'll never stop pulling pranks on you and you'll never ever kill me because you love me. So you'll just have to live with it"

mysevenkids

Asked by mysevenkids at 12:23 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Mybe you should pull a prank on her and it might get her mad enough to stop.
    butterflies78

Answer by butterflies78 at 8:29 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• WOW! from a 5 y.o? Glad she's not mine. Your going to have a handful on your hands when she hits her teen years.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:25 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Tell me about it..
    mysevenkids

Comment by mysevenkids (original poster) at 12:26 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• "glueing her dad's slippers together resulting to him falling down."
    How?
    MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 12:28 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• LOL!
    TJones32

Answer by TJones32 at 12:32 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• She glued them together and when he put them on and tried to take a step he fell..
    mysevenkids

Comment by mysevenkids (original poster) at 12:41 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• good luck with the schools she attends lol
    justalady774

Answer by justalady774 at 12:49 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I used to pull pranks on my mom things like switching the hard boiled eggs with the raw eggs or taking the labels of cans of fruit and veggies and glueing them back on in a random order so she would open a can of peas and get peaches..... no matter how mad she got it didn't stop me because it was just fun to do
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 12:57 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I agree with butterflies78. "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em." Be careful not to do anything she'll think is funny though because it will back fire. If you're lucky, she'll realize that pranks aren't nice.
    Tink05215

Answer by Tink05215 at 8:08 PM on Mar. 25, 2011