When you were little did you imagine you'd ever be where you are now?

When I was a kid I imagined that I would be the president and that I would have a best friend called Mo who could talk to angels... So I don't quite have that.. but I didn't imagine being happy and I am :). So how about all of you guys?

haleykarson

Asked by haleykarson at 10:39 AM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Just for Fun

• That's so cute. No, when I was a kid I didn't really think about the future. I was a live-in-the-moment kinda gal. I really couldn't even fathom the possibility that I would someday live to be 16, much less 30.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 10:40 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I dreamed of being a ballerina, or an artist, or later..............even a teacher. I ended up being a nurse. Lol. That was no where in my childhood dreams, I can promise you that! Lol. But I do love it, even so.
    pinkink

Answer by pinkink at 10:42 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Nope. I imagined that I would be a teacher living in Africa helping the kids that wouldnt have an education otherwise. I am still getting my degree, only a few more classes. I am happily married and the very proud mommy of an amazing little boy. this is way better (IMO) than what i could have ever imagined!
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 10:42 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I thought I'd be a veterenarian or a child psychologist (sp?)
    I ended up having three kids and a fun-loving husband - hmmmm..........guess it's just what I planned on doing after all.............
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• No. I wanted to be a vet. As an adult, I am far too emotional. I am a counselor now.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 11:23 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• BabyBugsmama
    you stole my dream lol, except I wanted to go around building schools too. I also wanted to be a storm chaser.
    I am going to start school in the fall for a socioligy degree. I did things backwards kids first college second. It still works
    perksmom

Answer by perksmom at 11:25 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I always thought I'd be a SAHM.... just didn't think it would take this long to get here and be happy!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 11:37 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• My Mom died when I was 10 and I hated my Step-Monster. Life was VERY difficult so YES.......I never thought I'd be where I am today. Looking back, I'm glad to have been able to get all the "crap" out of the way so I could finally enjoy my happy life as an adult!
    busybee68

Answer by busybee68 at 12:00 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I came from a messed up home...I never thought I'd be so normal. The good kind of normal, I have a happy healthy family. What more could anyone want.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 12:03 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Busybee, It does make you appriciate the little things. I don't know anyone happier than me and they all came from good homes with no problems.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 12:06 PM on Nov. 26, 2008