Something special for my husband's birthday?

His birthday is tomorrow and I want to do something special. I already got his gift last weekend, because he knew what he wanted and I agreed to give it to him early, so I don't have a lot of money left to spend on another gift. I just want to think of something creative/new/romantic to do that he'll enjoy to celebrate the day. Something other than the usual going out to dinner. Anybody have any cool ideas? All I can think of is a card with a special message lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• Sorry if this offends, but seems ALLOT of women wont give the hubby a BJ very often if ever. Give him one.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:31 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Vbruno I was gonna say the same thing! Dress yourself up sexy, and rock his world with a BJ! He is guarunteed to LOVE IT!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 12:37 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Get hot lingera!!! I bet he would LOVE it wiht that special message!!! Yandy.com has really cute cheap outfits :D

kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 12:39 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Go get a Sex boardgame from Sex store. They are romantic, creative, and fun!
    Nickcole23

Answer by Nickcole23 at 12:40 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Honey go to the dollar store and buy some of that colored plastic wrap they use for Easter baskets and wrap yourself up!! Wrap yourself all the way up and put a bow on your head.Believe me they like it .
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 1:28 PM on Mar. 24, 2011