How many of you live in a single wide trailor? i am having a hard time putting my boy o the other side of it!

we live in a 3 bed 2 bath single wide... My son is 6 and in the smallest bedroom we have because we are in the one right next to him which is the medium sized room... We have the master bedroom on the other side of the house but b4 I just thought that was to far away from him.. Well we just had a baby and we are cramed in the medium sized room with the baby's crib.. The other bedroom has the Daycare room which I am going to shut down in the next couple months.. My son keeps complaining of his room being to small and I agree.. All he has room for is his bed dresser and book shelf... there is a walkway stright through to the window about 2ft wide that's all the floor space he has... anyway I am thinkin of moving us back to the master for the extra baby room (she will be with us till at least 3) and give him the medium room... i am just having a hard time putting him that far away! all those stories about trailor's burning down in 5 minutes scare me! What do you think about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:32 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I say make sure you have good smoke alarms, and move to the big room,, good luck!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:35 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• have you tried a baby monitor wiht video?
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 12:36 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Yeah why not just do a monitor?
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 1:47 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I would move down to the master bedroom and move my son into the medium sized bedroom...and buy a monitor just for my own ease of mind. You mentioned the fire thing, be sure all your smoke alarms are working and be sure to check them once a month or so. I live in a two story house and the master is upstairs and the kids bedrooms are both downstairs in the back of the house...my 6 year old daughter and 5 year old son do fine at night. They know exactly where mommy and daddy are and when we are needed, they are sure to come get us which isn't very often. Good Luck!!!
    sdks2011

Answer by sdks2011 at 3:58 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Sounds like a good plan. There is always something to worry about with kids, but you can't let that stop you from living your life.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:10 PM on Mar. 27, 2011