What would you do...honestly?

Okay fast forward quick because I hate long stories. Lastnight I came out of my house in the rain to get my dad his prescription. My 7 year old niece went in the house to get the money. As she was coming out, my oldest sister slammed the door hard, and it almost got all of my niece's fingers. Should I still say something to her, or just let it go. Need I say this inmature person is 47.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• devili would of flipped out! thats just me

kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 12:48 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Ahh, if it is your sister, I'd just say it and get it off your chest. Sisters can be like that with each other.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 12:49 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• i'd say something
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 12:50 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• i would have said something to her when it happened. if she would have gotten her fingers that could have been bad. i would definitely say something though good luck
    newlife627

Answer by newlife627 at 12:51 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I would just kind of play it off -- but still get my point across -- Example -- "Wow, did you see how close you came to slamming the door on her finger's??" :-)
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 12:51 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I would talk to her calmly,,,,is she the caretaker for your Dad? Maybe she is a bit overwhelmed?
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:52 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I would have taken sis aside and asked if she needed to talk. And if she asks why say 'well your slamming the door and almost taking out all of XXX ' fingers made me think you need to talk and get things out of your system.'.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:56 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Yeah, you should say something! Tell her it scared your niece and she didn't have to slam the door! Geesh, people these days.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:07 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I would have flipped out! Of course you should say something!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 1:14 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I would have mentioned calmly that she needs to be a bit more careful about shutting the door before realizing that your daughter hadn't completely gotten through the door yet.
    terep001

Answer by terep001 at 1:35 PM on Mar. 24, 2011